An important area of what I do includes research. My research focus areas include:
- Youth ministry and Positive Youth Development (PYD)
- The youth pastor as professional youth worker
- Spirituality and faith formation of the young person
- Empirical research in youth ministry
- Ecclesial youth ministry (Baptist Union of Southern Africa)
- Aziz, G., Nel, M. & Davis, R., 2017, ‘The career youth pastor: A contemporary reflection’, HTS Teologiese Studies/Theological Studies 73(2), a3856. https://doi.org/10.4102/hts.v73i2.3856
- Aziz, G. 2017. “The Youth Pastor: Linking the Past with the Future through Youth Ministry”, The South African Baptist Journal of Theology, Vo. 26, pp. 94-105.
- Aziz, G. 2017. “Youth ministry as an agency of youth development for the vulnerable youth of the Cape Flats”, Verbum et Eclessia 38(1), a1745. https://doi.org/10.4102/ve.v38i1.1745
- Aziz, G., 2016. A practical theological reflection of the career youth pastor. Unpublished PhD Thesis, University of Pretoria, Department of Practical Theology.
- Aziz, G., 2015. “Youth Ministry: Crafting a Theological Map from Unworthiness to Dignity for the Adolescent” in The South African Baptist Journal of Theology, Vol. 24, 2015, pp. 105-115.
- Aziz, G., 2014. “Youth Ministry as an Agent for Reconciliation in the Breakdown of Coloured Families, from Urban Communities in Cape Town: A Post-Apartheid Perspective” in The South African Baptist Journal of Theology: Social Justice and Reconciliation: An Evangelical/Baptist Perspective, 2014, Vol. 23, pp. 231-241.
- Masters Thesis: Aziz G 2008. “Preparing Leaders for Effective Youth Ministry in Traditional Coloured Churches in the Western Cape in a Postmodern Context”. Unpublished Masters Thesis presented at the Cape Town Baptist Seminary in conjunction with the University of Pretoria.
(Visited 174 times, 1 visits today)